- The jewelry always remains as the main focal point. Although the glass boxes are beautiful on their own, these boxes allow you to display your jewelry in its truest form.
- You can easily find what you are looking for. Your jewelry is completely visible, which makes it extra easy to find that necklace or earrings that go perfect with your outfit.
- You are more likely to stay organized and avoid clutter. These boxes are not meant to hide a mess. Therefore, you will quickly realize when you need to spend a couple of minutes re-organizing your little treasures.
- The jewelry is protected from the elements. Jewelry can tarnish while is unused and exposed to oxygen and humidity. The glass will protect it and you will be able to enjoy looking at your jewelry even when you are not wearing it.
If you do not own a glass box yet and would like to, I have put together a list of some of my favorite ones.
1. Pierre Divided Case / One Kings Lane, 2. Clarus Large Square Box / Crate & Barrel, 3. Third Eye Glass Box / Her and Now Shop – Etsy, 4. Clarus House Box / Crate & Barrel, 5. Faceted Ring Box / Her and Now Shop – Etsy, 6. Pierre Small Square Clear Glass Case / Lamps Plus, 7. Metal & Glass Curio Box / One Kings Lane.
I hope you guys are having a beautiful week so far!